Who am I?

HOWDY! Welcome to my blog!

I will be shortly introducing myself and my blog. I'm a 24 y/o Computer Science student, living in Lahore, who is trying to spread his wings. Thou I'm a CS student, Psychology is the subject that makes me get up every day, so mental health will definitely be talked about on my blog.

My life is filled with highs and lows giving me experience in many areas that I want to use to help others get their issues in order. You can't stop learning in life and I won't either. So with time as I learn new things, I want to share them with you guys with the hope that we can all fulfill our potentials.

Sports and workouts have always intrigued me. I'm a hard gainer so I have tried many diet plans and methods to get to my goals. Some of them have worked great, others not so much. So I will also be talking about food, nutrition and of course workouts, at-home as well as a gym. My goal is to help others with the problems I have faced and I can see people going through. 

Lastly, feel free to comment on any ideas you want to get or ideas you want to share for me to work on. Criticism is more than welcome. Hope to see you guys around!

Comments

Popular Posts